OpenSail is a top-tier digital marketing agency. We are both socially-savvy and technically proficient, and we combine those two talents to achieve amazing results for our clients.
We’re looking to add a talented project coordinator to join our team of digital marketing experts. Your role will be to support our Senior Strategists with the organization and coordination of their tasks. Project Coordinators work to assist Strategists in delivering projects on time and within budget. They do this by shepherding tasks through their lifecycle, identifying roadblocks, and keeping all relevant team members up to date and informed of important milestones or developments.
● Gathering the information and communicating the requirements of tasks to team members
● Shepherds tasks as they move through their lifecycle and from team to team
● Verifying that tasks have been completed
● Double-checking that ongoing or repeating tasks are being fulfilled
● Updating all relevant parties when updates to projects occur (changes, delays, etc)
● Monitoring budgets and other indicators
● Creating and assigning tasks
● Organizing the information and assets to be included in new tasks
● Answering follow-up questions from team members, and sourcing and organizing any material needed
● Supervising all tasks and entries (within their Strategist sphere of responsibility) to ensure that they are organized and follow company producers and platform best practices
● A high degree of computer literacy
● Very well organized
● High attention to detail
● Able to prioritize tasks
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Google Workspace and Wrike
Experience with any project management methodology
We all come from different backgrounds (Restaurant Owner, Salon & Spa Consultant, Management, Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design etc), but there is one thing we all have in common and that is we love to see our clients and local businesses thrive and succeed!
If you want your resume at the top of the heap, apply for this position by email with a brief cover letter (one paragraph is fine) to: resume(at)opensail.com
The subject line of the email must read "Resume, Project Coordinator: First and Last Name" Please do not call our offices, you may follow-up by email.
Thank you for your interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.