OpenSail is a top-tier digital marketing agency. We are both socially-savvy and technically proficient, and we combine those two talents to achieve amazing results for our clients.
We’re looking to add a talented junior strategist to join our team of digital marketing experts. Your role will be to support our senior strategists as they plan, manage, and execute digital marketing strategies for our clients. To succeed in this role you’ll need to develop a broad understanding of digital marketing platforms and concepts. The role provides a great opportunity for an eager digital marketer to learn the space very quickly by working directly with experienced senior strategists.
● Creating, tracking, and managing tasks from client and internal stakeholders
● Keeping communications solution-focused and goal directed
● Executing unusual or emergent tasks
● Communicating with clients about the execution and performance of their campaigns and other marketing channels
● Collecting data from various marketing platforms and present it for analysis
● Low-level analysis of campaign and website performance (completed under supervision)
● A very high degree of computer-literacy
● Able to learn consumer-facing platforms with minimal supervision
● A fast learner, who is able to adapt to change and can Google anything
● Strong familiarity with multiple social media platforms
● Familiarity with the digital marketing space, including SEM, SEO, Social, and Organic channels
● Strong time and task management skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Strong verbal and written communication
We all come from different backgrounds (Restaurant Owner, Salon & Spa Consultant, Management, Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design etc), but there is one thing we all have in common and that is we love to see our clients and local businesses thrive and succeed! If you want your resume at the top of the heap, apply for this position by email with a brief cover letter (one paragraph is fine) to: resume(at)opensail.com
The subject line of the email must read "Resume, Junior Strategist: First and Last Name" Please do not call our offices, you may follow-up by email.
Thank you for your interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.